Why it’s a Good Idea to Keep Email and Web Hosting Separate
In many cases, when you purchase all in one hosting service plan which also include email service as part of your package.
Pretty exciting because you now can have the email address of your dreams! Something like email@example.com. So lovely and professional looking, right?
However, in most cases, it’s not the best idea to have your email hosted on all in one hosting service plan. Below we’ll explore why it’s a good idea to keep your email separate from your website hosting.
Why Keep Email and Website Hosting Separate?
- Web hosting is for hosting websites, not email. This means the support provided for email service is secondary to the support provided for website hosting. Most hosting company throw in email service as a bundle when you subscribe for all in one hosting service which is cheaper in term of price.
- Too many services running on the same server, may slow down the server overall performance and will lead to email delivery issue.
- In all in one server, If your website goes down due scripts vulnerability, your email may goes down too.
- Splitting up your email and your website onto different servers means each host can focus on what they do best.
why customers us!
wow! running linux already? so fast!
- Dzul - uticservices.com
Ah ic... ok noted with thanks. Thank you for your help once again and have a great day!
- Lee Lee - bodymindsoul.com.my
Many thanks for your prompt action, Jon. I believe this has solved the issue for us.
- Augustine Soh - rabinco.com.my
It is a such a quick job and thank you so much.
- MJ Joe - s2slimming.com.my
Thanks for the info and for helping us upload the folder. Now the exploration starts...
- Alice - acention.com
Good Day. User already received customer email, thanks for your support.
- boon sing - www.megalb.com
Thanks Jon. You may close this ticket. Great response and support from KLHOST. I am very impressed :).
- benny - www.fashiontime.com.my
hi sir, Very helpful customer support. we rebooted the router and its working fine. thanks
- Mallavarapu Christopher - www.andaraya.com.my
Hi, sorry for late reply. So far that all that I want to know. Next time I will let you know later if I want change new website domain to existing domain or I wan ask any questions. Thank you…
- wafiuddin - www.tanahair.my
Thank you attari, all looks good now. Much appreciated. Cheers
- Sevaram Narayanasamy - www.pactcapital.com